Volunteers are absolutely essential to the work we do. The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association needs the time and talent of volunteers to help us create a healthier world, free of heart disease and stroke. Whatever your capabilities and interests are, and however much time you have, we can find a volunteer opportunity that's right for you. The opportunities listed below offer flexible and convenient ways to volunteer and get involved in your community.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Heart disease and stroke are our nation’s top killers, but you can help stop them. You’re the Cure is the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's network of people who advocate for policies that support a heart disease and stroke-free America.
Join Our Initiatives
- Join Together to End Stroke to help prevent, treat and beat stroke in your community. Share your story to inspire others!
- Join Power to End Stroke to help prevent and overcome stroke, specifically within the African American population.
Become a Stroke Ambassador
- Become an ASA Ambassador to help share stroke messages in social media!
- Become a Power To End Stroke Ambassador! Just register and complete at least one awareness activity per year.
- Join a Saving Strokes event, which provides stroke survivors with the opportunity to participate in golf for pleasure and for rehabilitation.
- Join a Heart Walk near you to help raise funds for stroke research and programs.
Donate to Make a Difference
- You can help prevent, treat and beat stroke by making a financial donation to the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Raise stroke awareness with the Stroke Solidarity String, stroke pins, magnets and more!
Learn More About Stroke
Professional Stroke Resources