- 1. American Stroke Association û Building healthier lives, free of ...Learn more about the American Stroke Association and its efforts to reduce death and disability caused by stroke.
- 2. Stroke Warning SignsStroke Warning Signs. Learn to recognize a stroke, because time lost is brain lost. ... With no known
cause. A stroke is a medical emergency! ...
- 3. Heart and Stroke Association Statistics... Heart and Stroke Association Statistics. Banner 1 ... Goals. Heart & Stroke Statistics
FAQs. What is Prevalence? Prevalence ...
- 4. About Stroke... About Stroke. What is Stroke? Stroke is ... should. Learn more about how stroke
affects the brain. Understanding Stroke Risk. Lower ...
- 5. American Heart Association - Building healthier lives, free of ...Learn more about the American Heart Association's efforts to reduce death caused by heart disease and stroke.
Also learn ...
- 6. Learn More Stroke Warning Signs and SymptomsLearn additional "sudden" warning signs and symptoms of stroke. It can save someone's life. ...
Learn More Stroke Warning Signs and Symptoms. ...
- 7. Stroke Treatments... Stroke Treatments. Updated:Oct 1,2014. A stroke occurs when a vessel in the brain ruptures or is
blocked by a blood clot. ... Stroke Prevention. ...
- 8. Brain Stem Stroke... Brain Stem Stroke. ... The symptoms of vertigo dizziness or imbalance usually occur together; dizziness
alone is not a sign of stroke. ...
- 9. Types of StrokeLearn the difference between ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke and TIA. ... Types of Stroke.
Ischemic (Clots), Hemorrhagic ...
- 10. Global Stroke Bill of Rights to be launched in support of stroke ...22, 2014 – The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association joins the World Stroke Organization in
acknowledging the Global Stroke ...
Results for 'stroke'
View an animation of an Ischemic Strokewatchlearnlive.heart.org/CVML_Player.php?moduleSelect=iscstr